Mattex Yarns designs and manufactures high quality artificial grass yarns both for sport and landscaping applications. Our long experience in making backings and yarns as well as our state-of-the-art equipment and innovative R&D department results in a wide variety of high quality artificial grass for all applications.
- Unmatched quality levels, thanks to the newest equipment, know-how and team effort.
- Loyal customer base, leaders in the industry in terms of innovation, growth and volumes.
- Continuous growth, which leads to one of the strongest positions in the industry.
The Mattex Group is a technical textile innovator and leading global business to business polymer-based, synthetic materials group. The Group started the production of polypropylene slit film woven fabrics in 1996 and has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the following locations:
- Al Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (functioning as the Commercial HQ)
- Eton, Georgia, USA
The Group has warehouses and representative offices in Africa, Australia/New Zealand, China, Europe, Middle East, and USA. We offer value-added products to our global customer base, using our flexibility to customize our offerings in order to improve the performance of our customers’ products.